Orthopedic Surgery Services
Boulders Ambulatory Surgery Center specializes in a variety of orthopedic surgical procedures for patients.
Our state-of-the-art facility performs procedures in one of our three operating rooms equipped with modern technology to provided the highest level patient care.
Our physicians and professional staff are dedicated to providing patient-focused care at the highest level will remaining a cost-effective alternative to standard hospitalization.
We provide the following orthopaedic surgical procedures:
- Adhesive Capsulitis—Arthroscopic Surgery
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Surgery
- Arthrodesis of Foot and Ankle—Arthroscopic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fracture Reduction—Closed
- Fracture Reduction—Open
- Frozen Shoulder
- Knee Arthroscopy: Arthroscopic Meniscectomy
- Knee Osteotomy
- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Total Joint Replacement Surgery: Shoulder, Hip, Knee